Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pins to Projects: Pancake Muffins

I found THIS pin on Pinterest via one of my friends. It didn't link to any instructions and the ones they had in the pin were a little confusing, so I made them work for me.

Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix together 1c Bisquick complete, 2/3c cold water,  and 1/2c maple syrup. Spoon into a greased regular muffin tin to 3/4 full. Sprinkle your topping of choice on the muffins. I used Craisins and pecans. I made one with Cheerios for my 3.5-year old. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. It made 7. I stuck the 2 remaining ones in the freezer so I could see how well they freeze.




They turned out pretty well. L really liked his Cheerio one once I finally talked him into eating. It was a rough morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment