Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I *NEED* to run

Yesterday, I did the bike instead of running. I did it at 8pm, so a little too close to bedtime for my taste. Then, I couldn't sleep. I tried to go to bed at 10:30, but I think I finally went to sleep over 4 hours later. Yeah, there went getting up at 5:30 to run. 6:30 for taking Squirty to school was bad enough. I'm in a terrible mood and really need both a run and a nap. Once again, the possibility of the gym is out because of Milk Dud's yucky nose and cough. 

I gave up soda on January 1st as a resolution, but I *REALLY* want one right now. I settled for a Starbucks drink since I was out and about running errands this morning. I also want to eat my weight in pretzel chips. 

To quote Legally Blonde, "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy." I won't finish the phrase, but let's just say I could really use some endorphins right now. I good mind-clearing run down a nature trail would be fabulous right now, especially considering the weather is gorgeous. Sigh... I *NEED* to run.

How much does exercise improve your mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment