Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 1 Cherry Blossom Training part 2

Like I said in my previous post, I knew a run wasn't going to happen this morning between the rain and the snotty-nosed kid. I was scheduled for 2-4 miles according to the Cherry Blossom 10-Miler Intermediate Training Plan, so I put in 30 minutes on the exercise bike this evening at a moderate effort for me. That was 7.25 miles. I HATE the exercise bike, so this was a struggle for me. I hate the way my butt hurts when I get off of it. I always feel like I walk weird up and down the stairs. 

So, I don't like a training plan where I have to run 5 days a week. I prefer to run 4 days with a long run on Saturdays instead of Sundays. I might have to alter the plan a little bit. I want to do Zumba and kickboxing once in a while. 

Will altering my training plan screw me up too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment