Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cherry Blossom Thursday Week 1

Thursday's schedule was 2-4 miles. I thought about getting up and going this morning before taking Squirty to school. Chip and I stayed up too late watching a new show on FX called The Americans. I have always liked Keri Russell, but to me she will always be a girl from The Mickey Mouse Club ;) Well, the first seen in the show is extremely un-Disney-like. We thought the show was going to be an hour, but it didn't end until 11:37. We were also having this crazy wind storm. I know lots of people do and that I have run in wind in the past, but I don't want to run in 30mph winds in the dark. I went to the gym after work and did 3 on the treadmill. I would have done the full 4, but I stupidly wore my Ragnar tech T-shirt without glide and more ouchies. I have been enjoying watching the HBO special "The Weight of the Nation" on my phone while I run. Of course, I then came home and ate a bunch of Doritos... and I don't even like Doritos.

Tomorrow is a rest day. I think I will do a kick-boxing or weight-lifting class at the gym tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment