Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pins to projects -- Cookies!

So, we had an awesome MNI last night for BaltimoreMommies.com. It was a recipe throwdown and I was trying to think of something fun to bring.

I pinned this recipe from my cousin's wife's cooking blog

http://shaunasever.com/2009/12/in-for-it.html

They are chocolate peanut butter crumble bars.

Here is a picture of mine... Not as pretty as hers, but still pretty tasty.





I cut them smaller than she did and should have let them rest longer, but I didn't have time. Oh well...

3 comments:

  1. Popping over from Amber's blog! Those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were. I doubled the recipe and cut them into smaller pieces :)

      Delete
  2. They look so good, Alyssa!!! I may have to try these - chocolate? peanut butter? I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete