Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm going to be better about this... really

I'm going to be better about blogging. I mean it. I have less going on in my life right now, so it's just the family life and running... oh and Jeopardy!

My running goal for the month was 40 miles. As of today, I am at 33.46. I have over a week left. I know I can do it!

Okay, so Jeopardy... I keep putting off studying. I know I need to sit down and do it, but life keeps getting in the way. My kids have been sick. I've been sick. We had birthday party fever. It's March Madness and my Gators made it to the Elite 8.

I've been "trapped under a milk dud" for 19 months and counting! He asks for it and says "other side." I was glad of it when he has the stomach bug... twice.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment