Thursday, February 7, 2013

Some days the magic just doesn't happen

I could have gotten up and run in the dark, but this Floridian living in Maryland is terrified of black ice and falling flat on her face. I could have gotten up and gone to the gym and run on the treadmill, but my 4-year old had a little accident about 3:30am. He woke up his baby brother and I had an impossible time trying to get Milk Dud back to sleep. Yeah, last night sucked.

Today is the day I teach at the community college, so I didn't get to go to the gym like I did last week. My husband had a lot to do for work and I now have a sleeping toddler on the couch.

I'm exhausted and want to eat my weight in fruit snacks. I know there are always other runs. I will probably run at the gym tomorrow and both days this weekend.

Some days, the magic doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment