Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher gifts

Squirty is finishing up his first year of preschool. I can't believe he is getting so big! The school gave us the option of contributing to purchase a gift card. Nice idea and saves time in picking out a gift. I declined to participate because one of the teachers lives across the street from my in-laws, so I wanted to do something a little more personal.

I decided to purchase travel coffee mugs and make a cute little gift that way. Here is the finished product since that is all that will show up when I post on Facebook.






So I bought the cute mugs at Walmart. They had a decent selection and were only $5. I bought some instant coffee packets and added tea bags that I already had.





I made a little personal note to stick in the rubber thing to keep your fingers from being burned. It's a little wider to there is a little edge to stick and hold it in place.





Then I stuck cut off the extra and put it into place.






I added two of each tea and coffee flavor I had.



Then I wrote on each bag and stuck a cute Nemo sticker.




 Oh, and here is an additional picture of someone who kept bugging me the whole time ;)


I hope Squirty's teachers enjoy them! Thanks Miss Ann and Miss Kathy for a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment