Thursday, January 26, 2012

Homemade Snowflake Window Clings

I thought I would try and make a craft with my 3-year old, so I got the idea to make snowflake window clings.

Here is what you need
  • 1 cookie sheet
  • Large piece of paper
  • Waxed paper
  • 1 large marker
  • Silver fabric (puffy) paint

First use the marker and draw snowflake shapes on the piece of paper. It's best to keep them small and compact





Then put the paper on a cookie sheet for stability and put the waxed paper on top so you can see the pictures through.





Then using your glitter puffy paint, trace the pictures.





Let them dry for at least 12 hours or until completely dry. Then carefully peel the shapes from the waxed paper and you have homemade window clings!



Those are two of mine and here is the one my 3-year old made

No comments:

Post a Comment