Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9 Days Until Ragnar / Running-Related Personal Questions

I've been following the Another Mother Runner blog. Monday, they did a post called "10 Running-Related Personal Questions." So, here are my answers

1. Best Run Ever: Last month, the second time I ever ran over 7 miles. I did it under my listed Ragnar pace and probably could have put in another couple of miles. This is followed closely by my run last Sunday when it was sunny, cool, and I had no problems pushing myself.

2. Three words that describe my running: slow, plodding, determined

3. My go-to running outfit: This summer, it has been my Reebok shorts and my Running Divas tank.

4. Quirky habit while running: I dunno. I know I am very aware of time and don't wait more than 5 minutes for anyone to show up for a group run.

5. Morning, midday, evening: morning... midday runs make me miserable

6. I won't run outside when it's: Icy or really hot

7. Worst injury and how I got it: I fell during a Zumba class and twisted my ankle.

8. I felt most like a bada$$ mother when: I ran during vacation in 100% humidity and with biting flies and mosquitoes.

9. My next race is: Ragnar DC on September 21-22.

10. Potential running goal for 2013: I want to try and do 2 half marathons. Probably Zooma Annapolis, but I'm not sure about my second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment