So today, I'm going to talk about food. We have a group stash of food for which we each put in $10. I'm bringing my own supplies because, I didn't train on anything they bought. I trained on yogurt, granola bars, eggs, tuna, hummus, and berries. So here is a list of the food I packed for myself.
- One bag of snack packs of Craisins
- Two ready-to-eat tuna salads and crackers
- One can of roast beef spread
- Four oatmeal raisin granola bars
- One Zone Perfect fudge graham bar
- Two Pure Protein chocolate peanut butter bars
- One pack of black cherry Shot Bloks
- Five packages of Welch's Fruit Snacks
- Four Wyler's Light Pink Lemonade "Singles to Go" to add to my water
- Four 5-Hour Energy drinks (I don't do well with mid-day runs and I have 2 of them)
What would you take with you on a 2 day car trip where you have to run 15 miles or more?