Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm back...

We went on a trip to visit my family and have Milk Dud christened in Florida. It was nice to get away, eat too much food, and visit with my family. The christening was in the church where my husband and I were married, but they have a new pastor. He's a Gator! He asked if we knew about the "Holy Trinity" and then proceeded to show us a picture of the three Heisman trophy winners from my alma mater, The University of Florida! He proclaimed Milk Dud as the best behaved baby boy he'd ever baptized.

We also went to The Magic Kingdom. What convinced me to wear Milk Dud in the Ergo all day? My back was killing me by the end of it. He did have a nice nap, though. Squirty had a blast. He got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear and Peter Pan.

I'm glad to be home. Now, I'm trying to get the boys back on a schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment