Saturday, January 29, 2011

Greetings

So, I've started a blogspot blog. I don't know what possessed me, but I figured I would. My name is Alyssa. I'm not anyone special. I'm the mom of a 2-year old and a 5-month old.

I often joke that I am "Trapped Under a Milk Dud" because I'm a breastfeeding mom. I am very proud of this fact. I worked very hard with my first son to get anywhere with it. He was born at 33-weeks and spent 13 days in the NICU. I almost exclusively pumped until he was 3-months old. Then he was able to nurse and did so until he was 17-months old. I only weaned him because I was pregnant again and it made me very nauseous.

I'm not sure what I will blog about. Probably whatever interests me from day-to-day. I'm big on couponing, finding a preschool for my sons and Baltimore Mommies.

I hope you enjoy my lame ramblings.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo Aly! Welcome to blogging!

    I hope you love it as much as the rest of us do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your first follower :) Yay for little milk duds! I have my own who I am constantly trapped under. I feel your pain about the pumping too. I exclusivly pumped for Violet until she was 1.

    ReplyDelete