Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chocolate cake batter fudge

So, recently I tried a pinned recipe for 10-minute cake batter fudge. It was good, so I wondered if I could make it with CHOCOLATE cake mix.



So, here are the ingredients and things you need


Microwave-safe mixing bowl, 8x8 pan, cooking spray, milk, cake mix, powdered sugar, and butter.


Got kids? Make sure you add sprinkles... LOTS of sprinkles ;)


Add one cup each of the chocolate cake mix and powdered sugar to your microwave-safe bowl


Add 4 tablespoons (half a stick) of butter.


Add 1/4 cup of milk. Do not stir.


Microwave on high for 2 minutes.


Ignore cute, nosey toddler.


It will look like this.


Cute, nosey toddler will react like this.



Mix it up add sprinkles, if desired and you can get the container away from cute, nosey toddler. I didn't measure. I just put in the amount I thought would look good. Oh, and that is my favorite thing from when I sold Pampered Chef. I highly recommend the Mix and Scrape if you are ever at a PC party and want to buy something cheap.



Poor in a greased baking pan.


Refrigerate for an hour.


It will look like this :)

They were a little stickier than the regular cake batter ones. Maybe use 1 -1/4 cups of cake mix. I don't mind sticky for CHOCOLATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment